Regulator-Cetrisa: Cost-effective, global metal sorting and recycling solutions.
IN DEPTH: ANALYSIS OF 2017
- Towards a true circular economy pact. Rafael Guinea Mairlot, President AEVERSU
- The circular economy and implications for the waste management sector. Luis Palomino, Secretary General Spanish Association of Hazardous Waste and Soil Recovery Companies – ASEGRE
- The circular bio-industry of paper. Carlos Reinoso, CEO at ASPAPEL (Spanish Association of Paper and Pulp Manufacturers).
- The year in which the circular economy gathered pace. Nieves Rey, Director of Communications and Marketing at Ecoembes.
- China causes legal insecurity for recycling industry exports. Alicia García-Franco, CEO, Spanish Federation of Recovery and Recycling (FER).
- 2017, another year of waiting for legislative progress in the electronic waste recycling sector. José Pérez, CEO at Recyclia.
- Circular economy engine and sustainability benchmark. Manuel Domínguez Domínguez, CEO at REPACAR (Spanish Recovered Paper Association).
- SIGAUS: 10 years going beyond management. Eduardo de Lecea, CEO at SIGAUS.
- SIGRE progresses in eco-design, responsible management and citizen awareness. Juan Carlos Mampaso, CEO, SIGRE.
Optimisation of operations at Tirme Packaging Recovery Facility in Mallorca.
Biogasnalia biogas plant in Villalonquéjar (Burgos).
WASTE MANAGEMENT & TREATMENT
- Efficient, durable, silent baling presses.
- C-RECYCLING project.
- CIR ECO, European collaboration project committed to training new professionals for the circular economy.
- LIFE LEACHLESS project.
DECEMBER 2017 - JANUARY 2018
COST-EFFECTIVE, GLOBAL METAL SORTING AND RECYCLING SOLUTIONS
Regulator-Cetrisa offers clients experience and know-how in the provision of global waste-to-value solutions for metals recovery and separation. The company’s equipment is installed in numerous facilities for the treatment of all types of waste, both in Spain and abroad.
Regulator-Cetrisa provides the best solutions for a diverse range of sectors, including: end-of-life vehicles (ELV), waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE), municipal solid waste (MSW), glass, plastics, wood and many more. The new company website features informative videos of equipment operating at waste treatment plants.
Waste packaging treatment is amongst the most profitable areas of recovery, as it yields higher margins for each fraction sent for smelting. The very pure aluminium stream produced adds far more value to the fraction.
Regulator-Cetrisa has supplied several combinations of equipment as comprehensive systems for integrated waste treatment (the photo shows a combination comprising a magnetic drum (R-TMP), which recovers all the ferrous material, and an Eddy Current Separator (R-SPM), which separates all the non-ferrous, aluminium-type metals. Depending on the origin of the waste, different equipment combinations are available to achieve the best results.
Regulator-Cetrisa offers clients a wide range of equipment to achieve the best separation: Eddy Current Separators, Magnetic and Electromagnetic Drums, Magnetic and Electromagnetic Overband Separators, Magnetic Pulleys, Blocks, Screens, Detectors, etc.
A highlight is the new Eddy Current Separator with an effective operating width of 1,800 mm in both standard and eccentric models, putting it a step ahead of its competitors.
This width of 1,800 enables reduced assembly and transportation costs, in both containers and standard trucks.
These new Regulator-Cetrisa Eddy Current Separators are designed to work with a wide range of materials (WEEE, MSW, ELV, glass, wood, plastics, etc.).
In cooperation with companies operating in the sector, Regulator-Cetrisa has also supplied complete WEEE treatment lines, including structures and conveyor belts. These lines comprise shredding, magnetic separation, optical separation systems and densimetric tables. Regulator-Cetrisa always seeks the best and most cost-effective metal sorting solution for clients.