Genebre: 2-way modulating pneumatic valve
SMART AGRICULTURE. DRONES. IRRIGATION
- The drone sector in Spain.
- The Cítricos Sostenibles (Sustainable Citrus Fruits).
- Hydro-powered irrigation pumps.
- Transforming agriculture with the Internet of things.
REPORT: Construction and Commissioning of General Interceptor Sewers on the Right Bank of the Ferrol Estuary.
WATER MANAGEMENT AND TREATMENT
- Control of water. efficient, optimised pumping. In search of the perfect pumping system.
- Advanced preventive management and water resource efficiency system for urban drainage infrastructures.
- The ineludible importance of water and urban water cycle services.
PLANT REPORT: Oum Azza DWTP, Rabat, Morocco
DRINKING & WASTEWATER TREATMENT
- Compact, self-supporting, transportable wastewater treatment plants.
- Analysis of asbestos in water.
PLANT REPORT: Utebo WWTP (Zaragoza)
2-WAY MODULATING PNEUMATIC VALVE
The control valve plays a very important role in loop adjustments in the automatic control of industrial processes. It performs the function of varying the flow of control fluid, which modifies the value of the measured variable, behaving like an orifice of continuously variable area. Within the control loop, the transmitter and controller are as important as the primary element. The shutter performs the function of regulating fluid flow and acts in the direction of its axis..
Equal percentage shutter
In an equal percentage shutter, every increment of stroke in the shutter
produces a change in the flow proportional to the flow prior to the change.
Equal percentage control valves are used:
• For fast processes
• When the system dynamics are not well understood
• When a high range of flow control is required (rangeability)*
• The rangeability or field of flow control that a valve is capable of regulating, whilst maintaining the inherent characteristic curve.
Valve whose construction is distinguished by controlling the flow through a linear movement. Single seat and 2-way valves. Single seat valves require a larger actuator to enable the shutter to close against the differential pressure of the process.
Watertight closing is achieved with stainless steel shutters and PPL seats. Normally Closed Control Valves (Spring Return). Drive: pneumatic (air to open).
• Body material: ASTM A216 WCB
• Connection: Flanged ends DIN 2543 (PN16)
• Pressure limit: Water – 16 bar at 120ºC. Steam – 13 bar at 200ºC
• Working temperature -20ºC / + 230ºC
Features of Actuator:
• Diaphragm type, spring return, normal close.
• Maximum input pressure: 6 bar.
• Sealing: DIN EN 1349 Class VI (zero leakage).