LEBLAN: LEBLAN, COMPREHENSIVE, TURNKEY SERVICE
WOMEN AND ENVIRONMENT
Climate change; why gender is important. Asunción Ruiz Guijosa, CEO at SEO/BirdLife.
What will happen to biomass as a provider of thermal energy in Europe?
Biogas upgrading system to largest WWTP in the Netherlands.
PLANT REPORT: Curtis-Teixeiro Biomass Plant (A Coruña, Galicia, Spain).
PLANT REPORT: Upgrading of Elche MSW Plant.
WASTE MANAGEMENT & TREATMENT – SMART WASTE
Converting a problem into an opportunity.
Blockchain applied to the waste management sector.
Smart Waste, technology applied to waste management.
Recycling 5.0 – innovation and technology at the service of the citizen.
Waste recovery & recycling in the Spanish cement industry
LEBLAN, COMPREHENSIVE, TURNKEY SERVICE
Leblan is a Spanish company specialising in the supply of installations, technology and machinery for the industrial sectors of concrete, aggregates, waste treatment and various bulk products. Innovation, creativity and dynamism are hallmarks of a constantly growing company with a firm foothold in Spanish and international markets.
Leblan provides a comprehensive, global service and its corporate identity is based on two principles:
• Leblan combines engineering, manufacturing and assembly
• Leblan offers a comprehensive turnkey service
Leblan is made up of a large team of professionals with extensive experience in engineering, manufacturing, assembly and maintenances of all types of facilities. The company has a long track record in the treatment of aggregates, municipal solid waste (MSW), construction and demolition waste (CDW), non-hazardous industrial waste and contaminated soil.
In recent years, the work of our advanced Engineering Department has enabled us to extend our range of services to include the design, production and marketing of facilities for the processing of compost, construction and demolition waste (CDW), and non-hazardous industrial waste (NHIW). Leblan also specialises in the automation of loading and conveying systems for all types of materials, as well as soil decontamination.
Leblan develops and supplies stationary and mobile facilities on a turnkey basis, subsequent to undertaking an in-depth study of client needs. The company provides a comprehensive advisory service to ensure optimal selection of equipment, as well as an excellent after sales service.
Industrias Leblan has grown significantly since its foundation in 1967. The company has entered foreign markets in all the sectors in which it operates, undertaking projects worldwide and extending its sales network by opening new o ffices in Spain and abroad.
Leblan’s main facilities are located in Puebla de Alfindén (Zaragoza-Spain) on a surface area of over 22,000 m2, including 16,000 m2 of buildings, distributed in 1,000 m2 of office space (General Management, Sales Department, Technical Department and R&D Department), production facilities of 12,000 m2, and a warehouse and distribution building of 3,000 m2.
Recent successful projects carried out by Industrias Leblan include the upgrading of the Elche MSW treatment plant, the subject of an extensive Plant Report in this issue of FuturENVIRO, and the Logroño MSW treatment plant, which has a treatment capacity 130,000 t/annum for commingled waste, 10,000 t/annum for selectively collected waste, 3,000 t/annum for bulky waste and 5,000 t/annum for pruning and gardening waste. Other flagship projects undertaken by Leblan include the Pinto MSW treatment plant in Madrid, with a treatment capacity of 140,000 t/annum, and the Four Ashes MSW treatment plant in England, which has a treatment capacity of 50,000 t/annum.
The list of reference projects carried out by Industrias Leblan also includes:
• Wednesbury MSW treatment plant (England).
• Podgorica waste treatment plant (Montenegro).
• Managua MSW mechanical-biological treatment plant (Nicaragua).
• Costa del Sol Environmental Complex – Casares (Malaga).
• Upgrading of the MSW mechanical-biological treatment facility and selectively collected packaging waste treatment plant at the Campiña 2000 Environmental Complex (Marchena, Seville).
• MSW mechanical-biological treatment facility and selectively collected packaging waste treatment plant in Ulea (Murcia).
• Aluminium container separation line in Mejorada del Campo (Madrid)- LYRSA.
• Organic fraction treatment line and composting refining line at the Areosa plant (Concello de Cerceda, A Coruña)- THENOMAQ GALICIA.
• Glass container sorting and recovery line at the Costa del Sol Environmental Complex – Casares (Malaga)- URBASER.
• Bulky waste treatment plant. La Vega (Seville)- CESPA.
• Emergency biomass feeder system. Garray (Soria)- GESTAMP.
• MSW mechanical treatment plant in Edinburgh. EPCC JV (Joint Venture between HITACHI ZOSEN INOVA AG and FCC MEDIO AMBIENTE SA).
• Valsequillo CTR waste treatment centre (Antequera, Malaga)
• Elche MSW plant upgrading.
• Benidorm light packaging treatment plant.