XYLEM: DIAGNOSTIC AND ANALYTICS SOLUTIONS WITH XYLEM PURE TECHNOLOGIES
WOMEN AND ENVIRONMENT
Guaranteeing environmental sustainability by educating future generations. Meritxell Roigé, President of the Tarragona Water Consortium.
Innovation and gender. Carmen Mena Abela, Head of Eco-innovation Sector, Executive Agency for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (EASME).
Aranjuez WWTP (Madrid)
Soto Gutiérrez WWTP (Madrid)
WATER MANAGEMENT & TREATMENT
Solutions for greywater recycling in buildings.
Plan to improve the efficiency and management of the end-to-end water cycle.
Artificial intelligence and Big Data applied to Barcelona sewer system to provide information on the personality of neighbourhoods.
DIAGNOSTIC AND ANALYTICS SOLUTIONS WITH XYLEM PURE TECHNOLOGIES
Xylem (XYL) is a leading water technology company committed to the development of innovative technology solutions to address the world’s water challenges. The company’s products and services cover the distribution, treatment, analysis, monitoring and return of water to the natural environment in the areas of public services, industry, and residential and commercial buildings.
Xylem continuously develops new technologies and enhances existing tools to provide infrastructure operators with better information on the status of their assets.
Diagnostics and analytics with Xylem Pure Technologies
Xylem Pure Technologies provides intelligent leak detection and condition assessment solutions to facilitate maintenance of drinking water and wastewater pipes, and to reduce costs associated with non-revenue water and unnecessary expenses such as the premature replacement of infrastructures in good condition.
Aging infrastructure is one of the main concerns of water utilities worldwide. Infrastructure assessment is an attractive growing market which directly addresses this challenge in a cost-effective manner.
Pure solutions complement Xylem’s wider portfolio, creating a unique, disruptive platform of diagnostic, analytics and optimisation solutions for drinking water and wastewater networks.
- SmartBall® is an innovative technology for the detection of leaks and air pockets in largediameter pipes.
- Sahara® inspection technology is a non-destructive diagnostic tool that enables real-time detection of leaks and air pockets in large-diameter pipes (>250mm) made of any material, without interrupting the service.
- PipeDiver® is a long-distance, freeswimming condition assessment tool that operates while the pipeline remains in service, providing utility owners with an easier and less costly alternative to inspection methods that require shutdown or dewatering.
- PureRobotics® is a modular, powerful robotic inspection system that helps utilities screen their network for problem areas and gain a better understanding of the condition of their assets.
- Pure Technologies PipeWalker® tools offer a steady, stable, and methodical option for pipeline condition assessment in situations where the pipe is dewatered or where the option to dewater is available.