€60 million agreement signed for construction and operation of new Soria WWTP and outfalls

The agreement was signed last Monday by ACUAES CEO, Rosa Cobo; the mayor of Soria, Carlos Martínez; the mayor of Los Rábanos, Gustavo Martínez, and the regional minister for Development and Environment of the Government of Castilla y León, Juan Carlos Suárez-Quiñones. The investment of 60 million euro will be 35% funded by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), while the remaining 65% will be provided by the Soria Municipal Council and the Department of Development and Environment of the Government of Castilla y León.

The agreement was signed last Monday by ACUAES CEO, Rosa Cobo; the mayor of Soria, Carlos Martínez; the mayor of Los Rábanos, Gustavo Martínez, and the regional minister for Development and Environment of the Government of Castilla y León, Juan Carlos Suárez-Quiñones. The investment of 60 million euro will be 35% funded by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), while the remaining 65% will be provided by the Soria Municipal Council and the Department of Development and Environment of the Government of Castilla y León.

On Monday last, state-owned company Aguas de las Cuencas de España, which belongs to the Spanish Ministry for Ecological Transition, signed the agreement with the municipal councils of Soria and Los Rábanos, and the Department of Development and Environment of the Government of Castilla y León for the Soria Wastewater Treatment Plant and outfalls.