We begin 2018 with FuturENVIRO’s first special issue of the year on waste, featuring our by now well established section entitled “In depth: Analysis of 2017”.
In this section, leading actors and trade associations from the sector offer a review of the most significant events in the waste industry during the past year.
We hope you enjoy these pages of analysis and opinion.
- Towards a true circular economy pact. Rafael Guinea Mairlot, President AEVERSU
- The circular economy and implications for the waste management sector. Luis Palomino, Secretary General Spanish Association of Hazardous Waste and Soil Recovery Companies – ASEGRE
- The circular bio-industry of paper. Carlos Reinoso, CEO at ASPAPEL (Spanish Association of Paper and Pulp Manufacturers).
- The year in which the circular economy gathered pace. Nieves Rey, Director of Communications and Marketing at Ecoembes.
- China causes legal insecurity for recycling industry exports. Alicia García-Franco, CEO, Spanish Federation of Recovery and Recycling (FER).
- 2017, another year of waiting for legislative progress in the electronic waste recycling sector. José Pérez, CEO at Recyclia.
- Circular economy engine and sustainability benchmark. Manuel Domínguez Domínguez, CEO at REPACAR (Spanish Recovered Paper Association).
- SIGAUS: 10 years going beyond management.Eduardo de Lecea, CEO at SIGAUS.
- SIGRE progresses in eco-design, responsible management and citizen awareness. Juan Carlos Mampaso, CEO, SIGRE.
Published in: FuturENVIRO #46 December 2017 – January 2018