We begin 2018 with FuturENVIRO’s first special issue of the year on water, featuring our by now well established section entitled “In depth: Analysis of 2017”. In this section, leading actors and trade associations from the sector offer a review of the most significant events in the water industry during the past year.
We hope you enjoy these pages of analysis and opinion.
- Comparing in search of excellence. Fernando Morcillo Bernaldo de Quirós, President of the Spanish Association of Water Supply and Sanitation (AEAS)
- It’s raining again. Domingo Zarzo Martínez, President of the Spanish Association of Desalination and Reuse (AEDyR), Technical Director and Director of R&D&i at Valoriza Agua
- 2017 the start of the reactivation. Manuel Suarez, president of the ADECAGUA, Spanish Water Pollution Control Association
- Current overview of water infrastructure sector. Javier Romero, president of ASAGUA, Spanish Association of Water Technology Companies.
- Guaranteed water for irrigation. Too much to ask? Andrés del campo, president of Fenacore
- Overview of the water R&D&i sector. Antolín Aldonza, president of the Spanish Water Technology Platform.
Published in: FuturENVIRO #47 February 2018