We begin 2019 with FuturENVIRO’s first special issue of the year on water, featuring our by now well established section entitled “In depth: Analysis of 2018”. In this section, leading actors and trade associations from the sector offer a review of the most significant events in the water industry during the past year.
We hope you enjoy these pages of analysis and opinion:
- LOOKING TO THE FUTURE WITH THE PAST VERY MUCH IN MIND. Domingo Zarzo Martínez, President of the AEDyR, Mª Carmen García Panadero, Vice-president of the AEDyR
- URBAN WATER – AN OVERVIEW OF 2018 AND PROSPECTS FOR 2019. Fernando Morcillo Bernaldo de Quirós, president of the Spanish Association of Water Supply and Sanitation (AEAS)
- SANITATION AND WASTEWATER TREATMENT IN SMALL MUNICIPALITIES. A PENDING URBAN WASTEWATER TREATMENT ISSUE. Manuel Suarez, president of the ADECAGUA, Spanish Water Pollution Control Association.
- THE WATER SECTOR IN 2018. Javier Romero de Córdoba, President of the Spanish Association of Water Technology Companies (ASAGUA)
- OBRAS HIDRÁULICAS COMO RECETA PARA HACER FRENTE AL CAMBIO CLIMÁTICO. Andrés del Campo, President of Fenacore.
- PANORAMA DEL SECTOR DE LA I+D+I DEL AGUA VISTO DESDE 2018. Antolín Aldonza, President of the Spanish Water Technology Platform.
- HUELLA HÍDRICA, DIETA Y DESPERDICIO ALIMENTARIO ¿ESTAMOS TIRANDO EL AGUA A LA BASURA?. Network of entities committed to reducing Water Footprint – EsAgua
Published in: FuturENVIRO #57 February 2019