For the 9th year in a row ‘Save the Planet’ (27-29 March 2018, Sofia, Bulgaria) will present sustainable waste management and recycling solutions. The participating internationally recognized companies will develop their network into SE Europe and will interact with key industry players. ‘Combining an exhibition and a conference in its format, the event will promote how advanced technologies can turn the environmental challenges into new profitable opportunities.” – says the organizer Via Expo.‘
Exhibitors from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany, Finland, France, Italy, Lithuania, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Turkey have already joined the event.
The virtual platform will facilitate the contacts between exhibitors and users of environmental solutions and technologies. It will be active before and after event. Among the participants are:
Amandus Kahl, ATI Environnement, BTA International GmbH, CPM Europe, DanStokerPoland, DutchDryers, Euro Sitex, GebrüderPaschev GmbH, Geocycle Bulgaria, Hitachi ZosenInova, ISWA, Kamadur, Komptech, KricklWaagenSysteme, Meva Bulgaria, Molinos AFAU, Molok OY, SteinertGmbH, Verdo Energy, Vynke, etc.
An Austrian Pavilion will be realized for the 9th year in a row.
The highlights of the Exhibition will be:
- Biowaste utilization: machines for composting, fermentation, biomass treatment, mechanical-biological waste treatment, anaerobic digestion plants; processing of refuse-derived fuels, pellet making machine, drum dryers and belt dryers, biogas plants, etc.
- Recycling: equipment for sorting, shredding, washing dosing, re-granulation, compounding and extrusion; knives and spare parts
- Incinerators, hazardous waste treatment and disposal
- Energy Recovery from waste
- Cost effective waste collection systems
- Оn-boardweighingandidentificationsystemsforwastecollection, energy (pellets, LPG) transportandcereals
- Successful models for a public-private partnership, etc.
The conference program includes practical topics:
- The LIFE Programme – the EU funding tool for the Environment and Climate Action
- New Business Models for Circular Economy
- Dutch Circular Developments & Experience
- Waste Management & Recycling Solutions
Why Visit the Event?
Whether you have an extensive experience and simply want to update your knowledge, or you are new to the industry, the event will help you be up-to-date with the key achievements in the waste management sector. You will meet technology and project developers, manufacturers, importers and distributors.
The visitor profile includes: State administration and municipality representatives; mayors, ecologists; Investors & entrepreneurs; Landfill/Waste operators; Industry Executives from the sectors: Waste management, Recycling, Ecology, Construction, Energy, and Related industry branches (agriculture, chemical -, pharmaceutical-, packaging-, food industry, etc.); Environmental organizations.
There is still time to join the event at email@example.com; www.viaexpo.com